Sales & Application Specialist
Please submit your application before 4th of November, 2019 to email@example.com
Are you a driven outgoing stem cell biologist who wants to try a new path, or do you already have a position in sales and want to join a winning team? We have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for a Sales and Application Specialist to strengthen our sales and marketing team.
Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm, with the world as your office.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new customers
- Locate new potential customers via prospecting, cold calling and setting up appointments with key decision-makers
- Provide after-sale training and follow up technical training
- Maintain and update CRM
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and seminars as required
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support
- Holds an MSc or Ph.D. in the field of cell biology whit more than 3 years of laboratory experience from academia, biotech, CRO/CMO or pharma organization
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate human primary cells, preferably human stem cells
- Capacity to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the work time.
- Confident with presenting 1-to-1 and to large groups.
- Excellent English skills, written and orally
- Excellent communication skills
- Consultative, technical selling approach
- Able to work well on a solitary basis and as part of a team.
- Displays good business acumen with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Has an outgoing personality that thrives in managing multiple stake-holders
BioLamina AB is a Swedish based company established in 2009, commercializing innovations from the Professor Karl Tryggvason laboratory at Karolinska Institute. Our main products are recombinant laminins, which are sold to more than 35 countries. BioLamina is revolutionizing cell culture by providing solutions to the primary cell culture for research and cellular therapy, reducing the number of technical problems, enabling regenerative medicine.