Sales & Application Specialist
Are you a driven outgoing stem cell biologist who wants to try a new path, or a do you already have a position in sales and want to join a winning team? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Sales and Application Specialist to strengthen our sales and marketing team.
Location: Sundbyberg, Stockholm, with the world as your office.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new customers
- Locate new potential customers via prospecting, cold calling and setting up appointments with key decision-makers
- Provide after-sale training and follow up technical training
- Maintain and update CRM
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and seminars as required
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support
- Holds an MSc or Ph.D. in the field of cell biology
- Has more than 3 years of laboratory experience from academia, biotech, CRO/CMO or pharma organization
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate cells, preferably stem cells
- Confident with presenting 1-to-1 and to large groups.
- Excellent English skills, written and orally
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the work time.
- Consultative, technical selling approach
- Able to work well on a solitary basis and as part of a team.
- Displays good business acumen with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Has an outgoing personality that thrives in managing multiple stake-holders
BioLamina AB is a Swedish based company established in 2009, commercializing innovations from the Professor Karl Tryggvason laboratory at Karolinska Institute. Our main products are recombinant laminins, which are sold to more than 35 countries. BioLamina is revolutionizing cell culture by providing solutions to the primary cell culture for research and cellular therapy, reducing the number of technical problems, enabling regenerative medicine.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstream Process Operator
Do you have experience within the process industry and want to work with products that can really make a difference in the field of regenerative medicine? BioLamina AB is looking to recruit a Process Operator with experience in cell culturing and working with single-use bioreactors to join the production team. We produce human recombinant laminins that are sold as a culturing platform for different types of primary cells. The demand for our products is increasing around the world and we, therefore, need to expand our production team. We are looking for a thorough and detail-oriented Process Operator with a can-do attitude. If this sounds interesting to you – come join us!
The role is full time and based at BioLamina’s headquarters in Sundbyberg, Sweden
We will evaluate applications continuously and we welcome your application today!
As a Process Operator, you will work with product manufacturing and support activities. This involves working independently and in a team with mainly routine upstream process cell culturing in suspension cultures and possibly also protein purification. Work is conducted in a cleanroom environment according to Standard operating procedures and documented thoroughly in batch protocols.
Daily tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Cell culturing in suspension culture and adherent cell culture
- Receipt, control, and release of raw materials used in production
- Media preparation/buffer preparation and filtration
- Taking care of labware, washing and autoclaving, waste handling
- Monitoring of processes
- Assuming equipment responsibility to ensure equipment are maintained according to routine
- Assist in the development of the production processes, writing of instructions
- Support a safe work environment
- Documentation of completed tasks in batch records and logbooks
- Performing molecular biology and analytical methods, such as electrophoresis, Western blot, spectrophotometry and PCR
- Purification of biological macromolecules, filtration, and chromatography
Key qualifications are:
- A laboratory science background and/or experience of working in the process industry with upstream processing.
- Experience from culturing in shaker flasks, Wave or other single-use bioreactors
- Experience in biotechnological production of recombinant proteins, aseptic working technique, cleanrooms is an advantage.
- Working according to GMP and experience from downstream processing is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English and Swedish both spoken and in writing.
- Basic office computing skills – Word and Excel
The ideal candidate will be a reliable team player with a high sense of responsibility. We believe you to be a structured person with attention to detail and ability to both identify and solve problems as they come up. Importantly, as part of a small biotech production team, the position will require a self-motivated person with a positive attitude, interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking ability.
BioLamina AB is a Swedish based company established in 2009, commercializing innovations from the Professor Karl Tryggvason laboratory at Karolinska Institutet. Our products are mainly recombinant laminins, which are sold to more than 30 countries. BioLamina is revolutionizing cell culture by providing solutions to the primary cell culture field that reduces the number of technical problems associated with these cells. Our products are considered functionally superior and our intention is to become the market leader within this field. BioLamina is an ISO certified company, we provide quality products and take pride in the quality in everything we do. Other functions include development, production, logistics, and sales & marketing.
Please submit your application here