Do you want to be part of a team enabling the transformation of future medicine? Do you think developing tools for other scientists sounds attractive? We have an exciting opportunity for You!
We are looking for a positive, analytical, outgoing and motivated individual to join us in selling and developing applications for our products, especially within 3D cell culture, to ultimately help scientists world-wide do even better.
The successful applicant will have a strong scientific background combined with a rare-to-find commercial mindset: a love for the craft of sales, a knack for small details, enjoys the interaction and learning from others, and have an instinct to embrace the non-familiar with curiosity.
BioLamina manufactures and sells products that are revolutionizing the cell culture field with an aim to enable cell therapy to the next big leap in medicine. We are passionate about what we do and here everyone matters - you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The prime responsibility for the Application Manager 3D is to be the expert in 3D culturing and increase sales within this space especially of our 3D-matrix, Biosilk, enabling our customers to accelerate their research, production and ultimately success.
This is a customer-facing role, where you will introduce Biosilk as the best solution for our cell culture customers working with, in the first instance organoids, but also other relevant in vitro tissue- and disease models. You will have the knowledge, both within the organisation and towards customers, to successfully introduce Biosilk to highly experienced and tech savvy customers world-wide. You will be the one that enables our customers to reach the next level of personalised cell-therapies.
- To be the hands-on sales-lead for the introduction of Biosilk 3D cell culture systems
- To in your daily activities demonstrate the full range of our advanced matrix product portfolio via customer visits, phone queries, workshops, and conferences
- Maintain a close and continuous communication with key accounts and key opinion leaders to ensure the capture and spread of application- and market specific information
- Work closely with our R&D department to understand and shape all relevant 3D applications of Biosilk and translate that understanding into relevant arguments for additional sales
- To be the subject-matter expert in 3D culturing and commercial applications
- Provide expert training both on and off site to deliver customer excellence
- Adhere to the Quality Management System initiatives and requirements
- Hold a PhD, preferably in the field of cellular biology or related disciplines
- Accountable – take responsibility and accept ownership of problems and opportunities
- Experience from commercial positions such as sales and technical sales in biotech/pharma
- Understand the basics of the sales process
- Active listener with a talent for asking driven questions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability for divergent thinking and propensity to question traditional methods, processes, and products, as well as build on others' ideas
- Excellent English skills, written and orally
The office is in central Sundbyberg, Stockholm, with good communications through public transportation (SL), e.g. subway, light railway, and commuter trains. There are also indoor parking opportunities available.
Working at BioLamina
You’ll be working with colleagues who are dedicated and high performing. We believe our products can change the world and we have high ambitions to do so. All employees are important and every employee counts. BioLamina is a learning organization and we do this from each other and from the outside. We value our employees and we are committed to ensuring that the work environment is pleasant, sustainable, and safe. BioLamina is an ISO-certified company, we provide quality products and take pride in the quality in everything we do.
BioLamina is a member of IKEM – Innovation and Chemical Industries in Sweden. IKEM has collective agreements with relevant trade unions of the sector, and as a member, Biolamina is part of the collective agreement. Employment with us includes a beneficial pension policy and generous wellness allowance. There is insurance for sickness, in case of loss of income, counseling and call support, rehabilitation as well as life and accident insurance.
We proud ourselves in providing an equal workspace making sure people are given equal opportunities, equal pay, and are well accepted for their differences. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects of our business.
Please submit your application before March 31st, to email@example.com. We will have an ongoing selection process so send in your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Therése Kallur, Dir BD, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46-707-66 00 08.
BioLamina AB is a Swedish based Biotech company that originates from scientific innovations at Karolinska Institutet. Our main products are recombinant laminins, human proteins that are being used to maintain and expand pluripotent stem cells, and other primary cell types and for subsequent differentiation into different specialized cell types. BioLamina is revolutionizing cell culture and our products are being used by researchers to develop cellular therapies, building on the era of regenerative medicine. Founded in 2009, BioLamina has grown organically and today we are about 30 employees who develop, produce, market, and sell cell culture research reagents to academic and industrial scientists globally. For more information, please see: http://www.biolamina.com