Do you want to be part of a team helping create a new era in medicine and to participate in making regenerative medicine a reality for diseases that cannot be cured or treated by conventional medicine? Do you want to work at a rapidly expanding company with top-of-class, premium products for hPSC translational research? Do you want to help us maintain the quality of these products? Then you should join us! We are looking for a Quality Control Manager to help build our increasing Q-department to ensure good product quality to our customers around the world.
The Quality Control Manager will become part of BioLaminas’ quality team and will report to the head of Quality. Your main task is to validate our quality control methods and execute them. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining the documentation routines for the QC part of the system as well as for the planning of stability programs and executing stability studies.
- Run regular QC testing for release of recombinant protein products
- Method development
- Method validation
- Plan, design, and perform stability studies
- Issue specifications for cell banks and recombinant protein products
- Support other departments in troubleshooting, investigations, improvement work, etc.
- Manage suppliers of outsourced QC testing services
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific subject (Chemistry, Pharmacology, Biology, Biotechnology or similar)
- At least 5 years’ experience from the pharma industry, (QC, QA, Regulatory/CMC, Development or similar)
- Strong skills in protein chemistry and analysis
- A profound understanding of GxP
- Experience from cell bank development, characterization, and testing is desirable but not a requirement
- Capable, comfortable with taking responsibility and making decisions
- Collaborative and communicative
- Read, write and speak English
The office is in central Sundbyberg, Stockholm, with good communications through public transportation (SL), e.g. subway, light railway, and commuter trains. There are also indoor parking opportunities available.
Working at BioLamina
You’ll be working with colleagues who are dedicated, high-performing, and that dare to challenge each other. We believe our products can change the world and we have high ambitions to do so. All employees are important and every employee counts. BioLamina is a learning organization and we do this from each other and from the outside. We value our employees and we are committed to ensuring that the work environment is pleasant, sustainable, and safe. BioLamina is an ISO-certified company, we provide quality products and take pride in the quality in everything we do.
BioLamina is a member of IKEM – Innovation and Chemical Industries in Sweden. IKEM has collective agreements with relevant trade unions of the sector, and as a member, Biolamina is part of the collective agreement. Employment with us includes a beneficial pension policy and generous wellness allowance. There is insurance for sickness, in case of loss of income, counseling and call support, rehabilitation as well as life and accident insurance.
Please submit your application before the 26th of October 2020 to email@example.com. We will have an ongoing selection process so send in your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Anna Lundbäck (firstname.lastname@example.org, 073-5907683).
BioLamina AB is a Swedish based Biotech company that originates from scientific innovations at Karolinska Institutet. Our main products are recombinant laminins, human proteins that are being used to maintain and expand pluripotent stem cells, and other primary cell types and for subsequent differentiation into different specialized cell types. BioLamina is revolutionizing cell culture and our products are being used by researchers to develop cellular therapies, building on the era of regenerative medicine. Founded in 2009, BioLamina has grown organically and today we are about 30 employees who develop, produce, market, and sell cell culture research reagents to academic and industrial scientists globally. For more information, please see: http://www.biolamina.com